Author's Instruction:We are elated that you are considering submitting your paper(s) for publication with Spring Journals. To ensure a smooth submission process and maintain the best standard of quality for our publications, we kindly ask all authors to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Manuscript Preparation:
- The manuscript should be written in clear, concise, and fluent English.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Number all pages consecutively, starting from the title page.
- Include line numbers for easy reference during the review process.
2. Title Page:
- The title page should contain the article type, manuscript title, the list of all authors with their affiliations, and the corresponding author's contact details (email address and phone number).
- Provide a short running title of fewer than 50 characters.
Manuscript Title: The title preferable should not be more than twenty (20) words
by Author Name1, Author Name2*, Author Name3, Author Name4, Author Name5, ...
1Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country.
2Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country.
3Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country.
4Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country.
5Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country.
*Corresponding Author: Full Name, Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country. Telephone & Email.
3. Abstract and Keywords:
- Include an informative abstract of no more than 250 words that summarizes the key objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the study.
- Provide a list of 4 to 6 keywords that best represent the content of the manuscript.
- State clearly the research objectives and the problem being addressed.
- Provide a brief overview of the relevant literature in the field.
5. Materials and Methods:
- Describe the study design, data collection procedures, and experimental methods in detail.
- Include sufficient information to allow for reproducibility of the study.
If Your Paper is Case Report
- The case presentation should include the patient's demographic information, medical history, presenting symptoms, and physical examination findings.
- Any relevant laboratory, radiographic or other diagnostic test results should also be included.
- Present the results in a logical sequence using tables and figures when appropriate.
- Avoid duplicating information already presented in the tables or figures in the main text.
- Interpret the findings and relate them to existing knowledge in the field.
- Discuss the implications and significance of the results.
- Highlight limitations and suggest future research directions.
- Summarize the main findings concisely and provide a clear conclusion.
- Acknowledge people that have contributed to the research but do not meet the criteria for authorship.
10. Ethical Considerations:
- If applicable, provide a report regarding ethical approval and informed consent for studies involving human subjects or animals.
11. Conflict of Interest:
- State any potential conflicts of interest that may influence the results or interpretations of the manuscript.
- Cite all sources accurately and list them in alphabetical order using the preferred citation style (e.g., APA, MLA, (Current Edition)
- Ensure that all references mentioned in the text are included in the reference list.
13. Manuscript Submission:
- Submit the manuscript through our online submission system or via email:email@example.com
14. Review and Publication Process:
- All submitted papers are peer review by experts in the field.
- Authors will be informed about the decision of acceptance, rejection, or revision based on the reviewers' point of view.
By adhering to these guidelines, you will help us speed up the review process and foster the quality of our publications. We appreciate your commitment to these instructions and look forward to accepting your papers