GJMPR - Menu
- About GJMPR
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Global Educational Research Journal
- International Journal of Bacteriology, Virology and Immunology
- International Journal of Agricultural Research and Reviews
- Global Research Journal of Geography
- International Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Global Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Global Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Global Research Journal of Business Management
- Global Research Journal of Marketing Management
About this Journal
The Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research (GJMPR) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Medical Sciences and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of food science.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in GJMPR are peer-reviewed.
The Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research is published monthly (one volume per year) by Spring Journals.