GJMPR - Menu
- About GJMPR
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- International Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Global Journal of Food Science and Technology
- International Journal of Soil and Crop Sciences
- Global Research Journal of Geography
- Global Educational Research Journal
- International Journal of Agricultural Research and Reviews
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences
- International Journal of Bacteriology, Virology and Immunology
- Global Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
About this Journal
The Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research (GJMPR) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Medical Sciences and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of food science.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in GJMPR are peer-reviewed.
The Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research is published monthly (one volume per year) by Spring Journals.