GRJFSA - Menu
- About GRJFSA
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- Global Educational Research Journal
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- International Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Advanced Research Journal of Plant and Animal Sciences
- Spring International Engineering Research Journal
- Global Research Journal of Geography
- Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Global Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- International Journal of Bacteriology, Virology and Immunology
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences
GRJFSA | Call For Paper
Call For Papers
Global Research Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture (GRJFSA), is presently calling for papers in all areas of Fishery and aquacultural Science. GRJFSA publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in GJFST are peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter with names, email addresses and affiliations of three possible reviewers as well as a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.