JAEERD - Menu
- About JAEERD
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- African Journal of Applied and Theoretical Studies in Agriculture
- Global Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Global Research Journal of Business Management
- Global Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Global Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- International Journal of Soil and Crop Sciences
- Global Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Plant and Animal Sciences
- Global Research Journal of Marketing Management
JAEERD | Call For Paper
Call for Papers
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural (JAEER), is presently calling for papers in all areas of Agricultural Sciences. JAEER publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in JAEER are peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter with names, email addresses and affiliations of three possible reviewers as well as a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.