IJSCS - Menu
- About IJSCS
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- Global Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Global Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- International Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Global Research Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Global Research Journal of Marketing Management
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences
- International Journal of Soil and Crop Sciences
- Advanced Research Journal of Plant and Animal Sciences
- International Journal of Agricultural Research and Reviews
- Global Research Journal of Geography
IJSCS | Call For Paper
Call For Papers
International Journal of Soil and Crop Sciences (IJSCS), is presently calling for papers in all areas of soil and crop Science. IJSCS publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJSCS are peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter with names, email addresses and affiliations of three possible reviewers as well as a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.