IJMVI - Menu
- About IJMVI
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- Global Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Global Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- International Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Global Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Global Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Global Research Journal of Marketing Management
- Global Research Journal of Business Management
- Global Educational Research Journal
IJMVI | Call For Paper
Call For Papers
International Journal of Bacteriology, Virology and Immunology (IJMVI), is presently calling for papers in all areas of Biological Sciences. IJMVI publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJMVI are peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter with names, email addresses and affiliations of three possible reviewers as well as a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.