GLOBAL - Menu
- About GLOBAL
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Search Authors Articles
- 1Diana Spulber on Google Scholar
- 1Diana Spulber on Pubmed
- 2Miuller Elena V. on Google Scholar
- 2Miuller Elena V. on Pubmed
- 3Galina P. Gagarinskaia on Google Scholar
- 3Galina P. Gagarinskaia on Pubmed
- 4Irina G. Kuznetcova on Google Scholar
- 4Irina G. Kuznetcova on Pubmed
- 5Olga Yu. Kalmykova on Google Scholar
- 5Olga Yu. Kalmykova on Pubmed
- 6Yulia N. Gorbunova on Google Scholar
- 6Yulia N. Gorbunova on Pubmed
Viewing Options: View Full Article - PDF Download Full Article - PDF
Management of Remuneration: Anti-Corruption Aspect.
1Diana Spulber,2Miuller Elena V.,3Galina P. Gagarinskaia,4Irina G. Kuznetcova,5Olga Yu. Kalmykova and 6Yulia N. Gorbunova
Accepted 10th April, 2017.
The article deals with problems of policy-making staff salaries in order to counter corruption in the organization. We consider the agency theory that can explain the emergence of opportunistic behavior of the personnel. The direction of development of motivation for the formation of anti-corruption policy of the organizational environment is suggested.
Keywords: corruption, the principal, the agent, the client, a conflict of interest, opportunism, the system of motivation and stimulation of personnel labour activity.